Because of COVID-19, this years Microsoft Business Application Summit (MBAS) was changed into a virtual only event. The online event itself went smooth with plenty of announcements for all Power Platform technologies including my favorite: Power BI!
Because the event was shorter (1 day) compared to the multi day conference in the past years, the sessions had to be shortened (~30 minutes) and ended very packed with announcement after announcement.
Sometimes it was hard to catch all the details BUT luckily the MBAS team gave us all the sessions as on-demand sessions!
You only need to open the link to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/businessapplicationssummit and browse the session catalog!
In addition to the recorded live sessions, the team added more pre-recorded on-demand sessions (you’ll find them with a session code starting with OND***)
My favorite Power BI sessions are:
- Empower your organization with the Microsoft Power Platform (Arun and Charles)
- Unlock insights: Power BI vision and roadmap (Arun and Amir)
- My highlight – Modern Enterprise BI (Christian Wade) – see composite models with AS and PBI models in action!
- How to accelerate a data culture with pervasive BI (Amir and Will)
- And some awesome AI features – Create amazing data experiences with Power BI (Justyna)
What is your favorite Power BI feature? What are you most looking forward to?
Happy Power BI-watching!