It’s Monday again and it’s time for #WolfisDataNews again!
- Power BI Embedded Generation 2 is in preview for Azure subscriber now! https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/announcing-power-bi-embedded-generation-2-preview/
- Michael Kovalsky from the Power BI team published a huuuge collection of best practices rules for Tabular Editor for a better Power BI / SSAS model development – https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/best-practice-rules-to-improve-your-models-performance/
- The on-demand recording of Introduction of Lakehouse and SQL Analytics (Databricks and Delta lake) is available – https://databricks.com/p/webinar/intro-to-lakehouse-and-sql-analytics-emea
- Python – What is Python? How and where to start? If you are new to Python and want to improve? have a look at the 44 part free video training – Programming for Python | Python for Beginners – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFCNu1-Xdsw&feature=youtu.be
- Microsoft Learn course – Data Integration at scale with Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse Pipeline – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/paths/data-integration-scale-azure-data-factory/
(Virtual) Events in the next weeks
Reading is fun, but (virtual) conferences too…
- Friday, February 19th, 2021 – Virtual Power Platform Bootcamp Austria – We are finalizing the agenda. Stay tuned for a day full of Power Platform sessions, hands-on and stories from the field. Register here: https://www.eventbrite.de/e/virtual-power-platform-bootcamp-austria-2021-tickets-133239189001
- Microsoft Ignite – March 2-4 2021 – https://myignite.microsoft.com/home
- On-Demand sessions are available: Around the Clock – Azure SQL and Azure Data Factory – https://github.com/microsoft/aroundtheclock
Have a good start into the week!